-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of gerald
Sent: Friday, October 06, 2006 11:10 PM
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: Re: [hlds] Unable to HOSt because..

well I just opened what Steam Support said to open?? if I dont need all them
why do they say to open them all??
I mostly fly Flight Simulators and I do not give out my internal IP for
those I have to give out my external IP same goes for TS2, and Roger wilco
Voice comms. I also was going by what STEAM support said about the IP it
said that I need to use my External IP not my internal IP so I dont get it
your telling me too ust the internal?? that dont make any sence as anybody
joining my Game would need my External then any info to that ip will get
passed to my internal IP via the router W/ Port Forward so I dont know what
you mean by my knowledge level ??