From: gerald [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, October 07, 2006 12:19 AM
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: Re: [hlds] Unable to HOSt because..

I was unable to join my server now I know I have it setup Properly in port
forward I just dont understand now why I cant connect?? I also tried a few
experiments in Doom I was able to see the game servers. In Call of Duty I
was not able to see the server list??  I joined in LOMAC and that worked
then I tried CoD2 thru Kali I was able to join a server??

So why was I able to join my server Before and now I am not able too??

THNX Gerald