This is slightly OT, but it does involve what I'm doing on my server, and I'm
betting a few people here know the answer(I'd be real dissapointed if Kevin O
doesn't know :) )

So, on my OP4 server, and previously on my OZ server, I had several maps that I
had modified via ripent. I would ripent out the entities, modify them (add
teleports, ammo, etc.) and ripent the entities back into the map. How do you do
this with a source map? I've not found a utility that lets you R&R entities.