From: kyle [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, October 22, 2006 7:52 PM
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [hlds] IE7 and HTTP fast download issue

If you cant,don't know how or feel that its too hard update your PC manually
 then you shouldn't be running a PC in the first place.       I do not use
auto update and never have used the feature and what is more I have also
never used the System restore feature either.
Get used to doing everything manually and things like this wont be so
bothersome.