But I can't turn it off.
I play on pubs mostly, and now they are all going to have it because its
default and the admins probably won't care enough to turn it off.
Did it at least account for different servers playing different maps
each of which have different values for each weapon?

Matt Albiniak wrote:
With all due respect, "get over it."

You can turn it off, so turn it off (if you want). Personally, our
community has noticed a steady decline in server traffic, as have most
pubs tracked by game-monitor. I think it's great that the product is
still supported and is being developed with optional features.

Best,

Matt
On 11/1/06, Chad <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Why is valve/steam /whoever is "them"  ruining a perfectly good game
with these "features"?

J. Laws - Hi-Definition Gaming wrote:
> That's probably intentional, they should be releasing Euro, Yen,
Dollar,
> Franc, Pound, Lira, and Peso conversion tables for "true" regional
dynamic
> weapon pricing within the next week.

Matt Albiniak
[EMAIL PROTECTED]