From: "Scott Tuttle" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <hlds@list.valvesoftware.com>
Sent: Friday, November 10, 2006 6:58 AM
Subject: RE: [hlds] HL1 banner

If it was offensive to adults you disconnect from the server.  Or you use
cvar that prohibits the display of the banner.... You don't totally
disable
something for all the server operators.  Offensive sprays hasn't become
enough of a problem?  What are you smoking?  I never once saw a porno
banner.gif and I have seen tons of porno sprays.  We have to enforce the
no
porno sprays all the time on our servers.