Hello dave I think I got this email from me subscribing to a steam hlds thing
I'm not sure about nothing at this time I'm looking to get more map into my
steam server through steam there are only about ten and I've played at least
twenty to thirty on other peoples servers. Well if you can help me real plain
english would be cool step by step I'm not a comp wiz by no means. Thanks Chris

On Sun, 7 Jan 2007 08:46:15 +1100, Dave Holliday wrote
> --
> Have you emailed the manufacturer?
>
> > From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com> Subject: [hlds]
port value changes> Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2007 09:09:07 -0600> > This is a
multi-part message in MIME format.> --> [ Picked text/plain from
multipart/alternative ]> How would you check? I have started server with all
other computers off. Not much else running on server. When I started it this
time with netgear router server stayed on list for 15 minutes. The reason I
would like to use 27015 is because the 60000 range ports don't stay static,
when server is restarted for whatever reason port changes. Makes admins, and
players have to search for it. Only d-link runs 60000 range, and I have it
port forwarded to 27015.> Dave:> --> > >

WOW! Homepage (http://www.wowway.com)