I use the following settings for all my CS 1.6 servers:
sv_voicecodec voice_speex
sv_voicequality 5
Voice quality is MUCH better than with default settings.

On 19/02/07, chad <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
its a simple server setting for the data rate, 1-5 kbps
just adjust in config file its something like sv_viocequality but I
don't remember for sure

3 is a perfectly good setting, 2 is okay, and 1 is only a last resort, 4
and 5 are unnecessary.