----- Original Message -----
From: "Roman Hatsiev" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I use the following settings for all my CS 1.6 servers:
sv_voicecodec voice_speex
sv_voicequality 5
Voice quality is MUCH better than with default settings.

That's what I use for my voice settings as well and the voice quality
would
rival teamspeak or vent in it's own respects.But the biggest question
would
be what is the voice settings on the server what connection is the
server
and what connection are you on?

-BeNt-
http://www.gorillazsouth.com