From: "Dan E"
To: <hlds@list.valvesoftware.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 06, 2007 9:30 PM
Subject: RE: [hlds] Weird CPU usage

What should I be looking for in Process Explorer?

I didn't want to disable ACPI, but that's the only way that I've found to
achieve 1000FPS.  There was another thing that I read about if you're
running a pure Intel based system (CPU and chipset and board), it is
possible, but I don't have that kind of money to shell out on a whim.  Any
other suggestions, as I'd really like to have a standard install with the
best performance possible out of the server?

Dan