From: Kevin Ottalini [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, March 07, 2007 9:45 PM
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [hlds] Ingame adds, who will remove them?

One thing I thought I would toss out here is that the in-game ads are purely
client-side and servers (and server admins and operators) have nothing to do
with providing them, control over them or with being involved with promoting
the ads or the ad content.

Even though I personally don't enjoy having non-original content on maps
while I play, this issue is similar to player sprays except the ads will
never have any porn or abusive content.