At this point you could then use fps_max to further tweak the threshold.

On 3/15/07, Whisper <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Roman

I don't want more than that, and you sort of answer your own question any
way. :)

1. I don't want to only have the options of 128 / 256 / 512 as my only
options. I might want a bit more than 256 but not as much as 512, a 100%
increase over the previous setting, yes?
2. It would be brilliant if we could do this so it was not system wide,
especially if you wanted to run more than 1 game server type on the same
physical server.

Hope that makes sense

Cheers