This is the win32 list you should be posting on the linux server list, but
in summary:

clean non-beta linux install, you should see this:

./steam -command update -game dods -dir .

Checking bootstrapper version ...
Updating Installation
Checking/Installing 'Base Source Shared Materials' version 8

Checking/Installing 'Base Source Shared Models' version 4

Checking/Installing 'Base Source Shared Sounds' version 4

Checking/Installing 'Day of Defeat Source Base Content' version 17

Checking/Installing 'Source Dedicated Server Linux' version 75

HLDS installation up to date

=========

clean Linux Beta install you should see this:

./steam -command update -game dods -dir . -beta srcds0407

Checking bootstrapper version ...
Updating Installation
Checking/Installing 'Base Source Shared Materials' version 8

Checking/Installing 'Base Source Shared Models' version 4

Checking/Installing 'Base Source Shared Sounds' version 4

Checking/Installing 'Day of Defeat Source Base Content' version 17

Checking/Installing 'Source Dedicated Server Linux' version 77

HLDS installation up to date

===========

running win32 hl2mp beta, the version information:

Protocol version 7
Exe version 1.0.0.12 (hl2dm)
Exe build: 20:48:41 Apr  4 2007 (3070)

running linux dods beta,  the version information:

Protocol version 7
Exe version 1.0.0.7 (dod)
Exe build: 14:43:53 Apr  2 2007 (3068)

so 3068 is the current available beta build for linux servers and 3070 for
Win32 servers