right i remember the old ones, lets hope this doesnt go for very long

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of RMaioroff
Sent: Saturday, April 07, 2007 11:39 PM
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: RE: [hlds] odd exploit?

I just googled "steam id exploit" and found several references to this type
of exploit from back in 2004. Perhaps it's back again? If you dig deep
enough you will find a few discussions on how they can be STEAM_ID Pending
for awhile, and then basically manufacture a new ID on the fly.

Anyways, good luck with this. Thankfully we've yet to see it hit our Garry's
Mod servers. *Crosses fingers*

Rob