It should be pretty easy to tell.  If his view snaps onto an enemy's head or
body (through a wall without any prior knowledge of anybody being there)
like nobody's business, it's probably safe to assume he's cheating.  The
best evidence is to observe for a while.

Though I'm not exactly sure talking about cheats or LINKING to them on this