Valve needs to make a GUI admin console with screen captures.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Valdimar
Kristjansson
Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2007 11:09 AM
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [hlds] Is it worth playing anymore?

How do we server admins do our jobs when it comes to hacks?
I have at least one regular player on my server that people are
complaining about.
How can I tell if he's just really good or if he's using an aimbot?
I running a HL2DM server.

Valdimar Kristjánsson, CTO
00 (+354) 693 2062_
[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; _www.eleanetwork.com_
<http://www.eleanetwork.com/>

This communication is solely intended for the addressee, it may be
confidential and it is not for third party distribution.