-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Cc2iscooL
Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2007 4:02 PM
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [hlds] RE: DoDS cpu and SMP time-line

Wow, I don't know who's dumber, the people thinking Garry's mod for some
reason is *low load* or that SRCDS is the problem behind that.

Just a quick reminder for you guys... Garry's Mod works by spawning entities
which kiddies like to fling about the map. Now I don't know if you've
noticed, but when you attach quite a few objects to a single point and spin,
move, well hell, do anything to them, the load shoots up...this is not due
to SRCDS or Garry's Mod itself, but to the way the entities work. If you
think that Garry's mod servers are going to run low load, you are sorely
mistaken.