XSS are easy to fix, just set allow_fopen_url to Off, that's it, kills all
XSS vulnerabilities at once.

Best regards

Ronny

Two XSS vulnerabilities were disclosed for hlstats v1.35 on 19/5/2007
which are also functional for hlstatsx V1.01. So far there has not been
any info on a patch/fix for this on their site.
I'm sure this vulnerability you are mentioning was patched, but these
two new ones aren't. I have personally verified their existence in the
latest hlstatsx version. Again, proof of this can be provided off-list.
---
Regime
http://www.livebythegun.com/

Dan E wrote:
http://www.hlstatsx.com/download/current
"Fixed: Webpage Vulnerability."

So this should no longer be an issue as long as you have the most
up-to-date
release, correct?