Hmm.. Yea - After inspecting it more closely, you seem to be correct.
I stand corrected. :-) Forget that idea then..
---
Regime

Ronny Schedel wrote:
The default port for RCON is the game port of the game server, not
27005 in
most cases.

Best regards

Ronny

Hi..
For the sake of not enabling all the kiddies to hack hlstatsx pages, I
will not provide details, but there is indeed a vulnerability in
hlstatsx. Actually there is even two. I subscribe to several security
lists as well and one of them has disclosed this vulnerability. As I
have also done, I would advise you to disable your hlstatsx webpage
until there is a fix for this. If you want I will mail you proof of this
off-list.
is UDP 27005. You should be able to limit access to that using iptables
or other firewall. Not 100% sure whether this will adversely influence
other functionality though, so you would have to test this yourself.
Hope this helps..
---
Regime
http://www.livebythegun.com/