Must be an elite Counter Strike Player.  The language is a dead give away:-(

Jason

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dan Offord
Sent: Monday, June 18, 2007 11:09 AM
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [hlds] REMOVE ME

dead fucking god...

him?

There is one or 2 helpful emails, all the rest of you flame.

fuck this shit, I had half thought this list was meant to be useful, its
more about flaming other people and bitching about when shit happens.

On 18/06/07, The Dude <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> haha
> I couldn't agree more
> AOL users are just like MAC users, they're just that smart.
> Too bad their clicking-and-dragging doesn't solve all their problems,
> haha.

.: =CATS= Gaming :.
.: http://www.catsgaming.com :.
.: This email contains information that maybe confidential if your not the
intended recipient, please delete this email :.