Mauricio.
I agree with Dan here, best if you disable the second NIC entirely for
testing.

If you want to run multiple game servers just put them on different ports
not different IPs.

I noticed in your first email here that you had:
       - sport 27015 and does not legalize no way.

You don't want to use 27015 for -sport as that will conflict with the normal
game port and will prevent VAC from working.

You should make sure that each instance of HLDS has it's own unique -sport
declaration IE:

hlds.exe +port 27015 -sport 26902 -game cstrike (etc)
hlds.exe +port 27016 -sport 26903 -game cstrike (etc)

You should also run each server instance at AboveNormal priority, here is a
working example (use a batch file to launch):

start /AboveNormal hlds.exe -noipx -game cstrike +port 27015 +maxplayers
32 -console +sys_ticrate 1000.0 -sport 26902 +map de_dust

start /AboveNormal hlds.exe -noipx -game cstrike +port 27016 +maxplayers
32 -console +sys_ticrate 1000.0 -sport 26903 +map de_dust

To get the server FPS higher then 64 you must run a program to invoke a
high-resolution timer in Server2003.

qUiCkSiLvEr