From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mauricio Aguiar
Sent: Monday, August 13, 2007 3:35 PM
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [hlds] Re: It helps a desperate Brazilian?

With 1 NIC and the IP 201.x.x.7 functions perfectly, to put cannot divulge
this IP public therefore can be attacked.

With 2 NIC configured with the IPS 201.x.x.7 and 201.x.x.6 and gateway
configured in the IP 201.x.x.7, functions to put not it VAC� Asking for
serving to initiate it in 201.x.x.6 if to ask for to initiate in the IP
201.x.x.7 it functions also the VAC normally.

Definitively, I do not know more what to make  =/