All servers are East coast sv_region 1

Mike ParaDOX

www.paradisesgarage.com

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Robert Wright
Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2007 5:35 PM
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: [hlds] re: Some Servers not showing up on the Steam Master Server
List - Redux

--
[ Picked text/plain from multipart/alternative ] Just throwing this out
there, I don't know if this will affect anything but what do you have

Not sure what sort of time frame the SMSL is expecting.
I think the firewall is fast enough to allow any responses through in a
timely fashion otherwise the players would be experiencing increased
latencies which they are not.

What I want to know is why would the SMSL not add these servers to the list
if they can communicate with it and they are visible to the rest of the
world?

Mike ParaDOX

www.paradisesgarage.com