yay

[EMAIL PROTECTED] ~/srcds $ ./steam -command update -game tf -dir .
Checking bootstrapper version ...
Updating Installation
ContentServer rejected client session login
[EMAIL PROTECTED] ~/srcds $

On 18/09/2007, Cc2iscooL <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --
> Yeah, I'm connected to the following server for updating.
>
> 69.28.140.244
>
> Unfortunately there's no reverse DNS on that specific IP so I can't really
> tell who's hosting it, but whoever is needs to check the server, I'm
> getting
> probably 1MB/minute at this rate...won't be done until tomorrow seeing as
> slow as it's going now. Is there any possible way to switch the content
> server through the tool?
>
> On 9/16/07, Tony Paloma <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > It's still being really slow for me. It's quite annoying.
> >
> > Also:
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED] srcds]$ ./steam -command update -game "Counter-Strike
> > Source"
> > Checking bootstrapper version ...
> > Updating Installation
> > No installation record found at ./
> > Checking/Installing 'Counter-Strike Source Shared Content' version 67
> >
> > 6553600.00%     ./\cstrike\bin\server.dll
> >

> > 6553600.00%? orly?

.: =CATS= Gaming :.
.: http://www.catsgaming.com :.
.: This email contains information that maybe confidential if your not the
intended recipient, please delete this email :.