Yes, I know it's still very far away, but I was just wondering if we could get
a comment on a VERY rough estimate of when we may expect to see current source
games ported to the new engine? A week, a month, a year?  Just wanna have some
sort of idea when I should start planning :)

Thanks

Benjamin Lange <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: --
The "orangebox" engine is the new source engine.
The older source games (css, dods, hl2dm etc.) will be ported some
weeks/months later to this new engine release.
So just be patient :)

2007/9/18, Ratman2000 :