Im assuming OgsWatcher is no longer as the website hasnt been up for a
while.

I personally use serverchecker.  Its a little older, but its still around =D

HP

Valdimar Kristjansson wrote:
3. I use OgsWatcher and it hasn't failed me yet.

Andreas Grimm wrote:

Hi ho,

1. www.sourcemod.net ... Use Sourcemod instead of Mani

2. I would recommend Sourcemod, too ... But! --> There are currently no
Plugins available for TF2, because it's a new Source Engine. Be patient.

3. Don't know how, but there is no need to do it. I have running 5 srcds on
one win2k3 server. They are windowed in my task bar and it works fine.

Andreas