From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <hlds@list.valvesoftware.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2007 6:47 PM
Subject: Re: [hlds] Admin Mod Questions

1. Have you checked out sourcemod yet?

http://www.sourcemod.net/

2. TF2 server is in beta form and no admin mods are currently compatible.
Once it reaches final form and an SDK is released it shouldn't be too long
before you see admin mods.

3. I run mine with a batch script which does the same thing as a service
(restarting if it crashes)

check the bottom of this page for details

http://www.srcds.com/db/engine.php?subaction=showfull&id=1097362093

I just setup the batch file and setup a scheduled task to run it at system
startup.

-Steve

Hey All

I'm recently re-subscribed to this list, I haven't been on the list
for about a year so please excuse me if these have already been
answered. (although I did search the archives first)

I run a CSS and TF2 server.

I have three questions:

1. I used to run Mani Admin Plugin on my CSS box, but it is my
understanding that Mani is no longer supported. What admin plugin
should I use?

2. What admin plugin would work best with TF2?

3. What is the best way to start srcds as a service under windows 2k3?

Thank you for your help.
--
TJ Hilton
[EMAIL PROTECTED]