At 05:30 PM 9/20/2007, Kevin Ottalini wrote:
That fine graph never made it to the list Steve, but I can confirm the
memory leak.

After almost exactly 48 hours my TF2 server finally crashed (WinServer2003,
3.0GHz P4).

Same issue as source servers leaking memory, I think one of the
recent source updates fixed it, and I don't think that fix for source
made it in to TF2 :)

-- Gary Stanley ([EMAIL PROTECTED] | [EMAIL PROTECTED])

A: Why is top-posting (putting a reply at the top of the message) frowned upon?
Let's not play "Jeopardy-style quoting"