Has anyone noticed performance related issues with the Linux version of TF2?

  Take 2 boxes to compare, one running windows one running linux. Both
identical hardware in Dual Xeon 2.6ghz.

  The windows box I run 1 TFC server and 3 TF2 servers. Running a simple
booster I get 125-250 fps even when the servers are full.
  On a 1000hz distru of Linux runnin 2 TFC servers (no problems what so ever)
and 2 TF2 servers, even with just one TF2 server when it gets full the
serverside fps drops down to 20-40fps and rcon stats reports 80-90CPU usage.

  Yet the process in linux only shows around 20-30%?

  Just a little bit baffled as TFC runs fine on the box and both identical spec
machines the only difference is the OS and binarys?

  Have I missed something in my rush to get my hands on the game and play it? :D

  Regards
  John