  From: Mike Munoz
  To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
  Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2007 9:18 PM
  Subject: RE: [hlds] Team Fortress 2/Dedicated Server Updated

  I'm getting the same thing...

  Mike ParaDOX

  www.paradisesgarage.com

  -----Original Message-----
  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Brandon R. Miller
  Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2007 10:04 PM
  To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com

  [ Picked text/plain from multipart/alternative ] Has this been distributed -
  I've tried updating from 5 different networks and none work. All get this
  error.

  "ContentServer rejected client session login"

  Anyone else?
  Brandon R. Miller
  Branzone Incorporated
  http://www.branzone.com