From: "John Porter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, October 13, 2007 1:14 PM
To: <hlds@list.valvesoftware.com>
Subject: [hlds] TF2 ... All 32 player servers filtered out?

Hi Tom,

 I do apologise if my tone was a bit harsh but normally you can login to
the archive, browse down the list and find people experiencing PROBLEMS
that you are, have a quick read and get some informed and very helpful
advise from experienced server operators.

 I scrolled to the bottom and managed to find about 2 posts hidden within
all the other rants and demands about client related issues and found it
highly annoying.

 It's no wonder that the valve lads have stopped replying and the server
ops who were telling these guys look this isnt the place were just getting
smug replies and insulting tones, its like hello we have been using this
list for many years we dont need forum style replies on here smelling the
joint up! Look back through the history and you will see how it works.

 I still expect some form of backlash for what I've said but hopefully if
me getting abused by a bunch of kids means we can get back to normal
service then so be it :)

 Keep up the good work chaps, I for one find the information here
invaluable!

 John

 Thanks John,

As much as I would (NOT) disagree with your tone it's nice to know someone
else feels the same way - I never post to here but the info here is
invaluable - until Valve post a controversial update and then all low
grade
hell breaks loose.

Kudos mate

Tom