Low gravity is not removed.

-----Original Message-----
From: Hell Phoenix [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, October 15, 2007 1:03 PM
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [hlds] Servers that will Valve will randomly remove from the
steam master servers, without any annoucment.

And beating a dead horse wont resurrect him.  I ran a low grav server,
and they took away that cvar.  Our community is pissed, but you dont see
me sending out a gazillion emails.  Valve will never respond, just like
they havent in the past.  If they dont respond, then their is no
problem.  Like I said, get over it.  People sending emails isnt going to
do anything.

Chris Barnett wrote:
> If this doesn't affect you, or you aren't interested, you don't have to
> reply.
>
> A lot of people are angry about this and it's not going to die.
>
> You can't guarantee that Valve won't randomly remove servers from the
lists
> in future.
>
> This is a serious issue. It could be your servers next.

Valve.