WRONG!  We were running a beta low grav server until the update or two
before the final release (the same one that killed 32 player servers).

You dont have to run a vanilla server...just one that doesnt hack the
dll in memory (or use a hacked dll).

Chris Barnett wrote:
The cvar for low grav was never implemented on TF2 in the first place. It
was never "removed" and you would have been the first to download a plugin
if that plugin had gotten around it.

*Then* at that point, you would have been the first to complain *if* it had
been servers with a low-grav / hack / plugin that was deliberately pulled
from the list.

Don't you understand what is at stake here?

Answer this question please:

How can I ensure that my server is left on the freakin server list in
future?

Valve are taking the piss. They are taking it to a new level and upping the
stakes to tell all server admins that their servers can be removed from the
list at anytime, if their servers are not 100% vanilla.

Who the **** is going to want to run a 100% vanilla server other than for
professional matches?

Thanks.

Chris.