I have now read at least 35-40 posts just today regarding the removal of the
32 man servers.  At brief times (and I do mean brief), the back and forth
jousting between the Anti-Valve Forces (also known as the Rebel Alliance)
and the Pro-Valve Forces (also known as the Imperial Storm Troopers) has
been amusing.  If I may, I'd like to briefly summarize what I've learned
thus far.  The clever Anti-Valve Forces, led by the vocal and somewhat
abrasive Chris Barnett, successfully created 32 man servers.  These servers,
for a brief time, enjoyed some unique popularity.  However, the Evil Valve
Empire, without any warning or even a hint of explanation, ruthlessly and
mercilessly filtered these servers.  Meanwhile, the Pro-Valve Forces (whose
leader has not yet clearly emerged) recognize that the Evil Valve Empire
could have shown more compassion towards the rogue servers.  But, they also
realize that there is still good in Valve, and are not willing to become
traitors just yet.  If the story ended here, there would still be hope for
the future.  But alas, the battle continues and there is yet another faction
that is forced to watch the bloodshed.  This faction, The Silent Majority
(also known by the term Ewoks) is typically a happy lot.  They're able to
put normal day to day trifles in perspective, and thus avoid the attendant
hypertension, stress and anxiety that the two fighting forces must feel
constantly.  But now that the Ewoks are unable to stop watching the battle,
their smiles have dimmed.  Their laughter has been silenced.  The public
jousting is no longer amusing.  The Ewoks unanimously proclaim "Enough is
enough!"

Now I ask "Have I missed something important?"  Might further knowledge and
truth be gained by continuing to witness this fight?  Is there any
possibility that the Anti-Valve and Pro-Valve Forces could just kiss and
make up (or at least move on)?  The Ewoks would like to watch the Rockies'
game.  :-)