I have a high-end PC and a fast internet connection. (Additional enough CPU
power to host good and stable 32 slot servers)

And now i have to wait 10 years until the rest of the world have this, too?
I only have to blood, because other people have low-end PC's?
Where is the "fairness" there?

To buy Team Fortress 2, people have to be over 18 years old, right? I think,
those poeple are able to know, what their PC can handle ... It is not
valve's job, to force ALL people to play on 24- servers.

It brings nothing, to run a server with more than 24 slot, when the server
isn't in the server list. It will stay empty 24/7.

When i start a server with 32 slots (due a plugin), I get the following line
in my console:
> Connection to Steam servers successful.
> Adding master server 72.165.61.190:27011
> Adding master server 72.165.61.189:27011
> MasterRequestRestart
> Your server is out of date.  Please update and restart.

Really fair :(

Andreas