Sounds on par for many companies attitude about the product they put out
nowadays. :D

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Yo Mama's A Chump
Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2007 7:06 PM
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [hlds] Update overwrite

How about Valve does not give a crap what you think? What have you done for
them? Write a batch file, use the little app that re-launches the updater
until it actually completes and just be happy that those are the only
workarounds that you have to use to gain the privilege of running a server
so Valve can make money.