-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Greg Williams
Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2008 10:47
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: RE: [hlds] Looking for suggestions

Strange you should say that.

With 32 players on DOD and 24 on COD last night I was using 3% of the
100mb Network connection.

As for stability. I am no where touching the CPU or memory with the
above
load?

What do you base your remarks on? I am not bashing, I am trying to
learn.

And so far the data from the box fully substantiates 6 sever instances.

I am looking for Rate Settings. DTMS, did they recommend 33 tick for 32
players?

Thanks again all.

---
If what he's saying is correct it does appear that the machine could
handle
2 more servers loaded on it.

Jason