Until other people suggest they post on here, and we get another idiot
added to the idiot count.

m_iIdiots++;

tsuehpsyde wrote:
lol yeah, I know. I don't bother to read them anymore.

emailed to me. That, and most of the nubbins from SteamPowered forums can't
muster the will to be bothered to sign up on these lists, so the idiot count
is considerably lower.

-tsue

On Feb 12, 2008 11:24 PM, Spencer 'voogru' MacDonald <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>