Dustin Wyatt wrote:
With the new ability to keep SourceTV from taking a player slot I
decided to give it a try.

Start my server via command line with this:
-------------
start /wait /affinity 2 c:\valve\orangebox\srcds.exe -nocrashdiag
-console -game tf -tickrate 66 -port 27015 +maxplayers 24 +map
cp_badlands +fps_max 512 +tv_enable 1 +tv_port 27020

The problem is that via the server browser the game server shows up
with port 27020, even if I specifically add the server to favorites
with port 27015, 27020 is the port that shows up via a right click

view server info.  People who join via the server browser seem to

randomly connect to either SourceTV or the game server.

I've tried setting tv_enable and tv_port via cfg and via console all
with same result.

-Dustin

+port 27015