Just wanted to update with my most recent experience.

We played a match on another clans server and I ran into the same
issue.  SourceTV was running on their server on 27020, but I
experienced the problems mentioned in my first post.  Namely,
connecting to SourceTV to watch the match dropped me onto the live
server (port 27015) even though I specifically connected to 27020.

I've had multiple people report this bug to me on our own server as
well.  I had to disable SourceTV.

Dustin