-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Namens Dustin Wyatt
Verzonden: Monday, March 10, 2008 9:49 PM
Aan: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Onderwerp: Re: [hlds] Why sv_tags wont work.

I can't back my claim up any more than you can back yours up.  A
reasonable person can see that both points of view have their merits
which is why I didn't go on a crusade when all the no-crit, 32 player
hacks/mods started coming out.  Until someone does a long-term
statistical study adjusting for correlation and causation it's all
guesswork.

Dustin