Actually, this list is moderated. Every now and some mouthy individual goes
too far, and Valve removes them from the list. That is all the moderation we
need. Everytime you moderate a list, you inevitably end up with some heavy
handed nazi moderator that pisses everyone off and half the people leave the
list. While some would consider that a good thing, most of us would not.
This list has been around for years and years, and it survives because Valve
lets us rant and rave about all of the things that annoy us. It is also an
excellent resource for server problems.

If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen.