What servers do you run? What community are you in charge of?

- voogru.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Essobie
Sent: Saturday, March 15, 2008 11:50 AM
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com

I feel it's time to put some moderation on this list. I joined this list so
I could get advance notice of things coming down the pipeline that effect
server administration. Instead what I get is a bunch of folks crying about
how their horrible server with horrible settings isn't found by the less
knowledgeable gamer population now that Valve set it up so that such players
normally only see the game as Valve originally intended.

Please moderate this mailing list.