-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Tim Renshaw
Sent: Sunday, March 23, 2008 9:47 AM
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: [hlds] The Custom Tab

Sorry Valve your time has run out to fix the mess that you have
created called the custom tab, we have waited for you to educate
players to use it, & so far we have seen absolutely no effort from
yourselves.

The threats to delist anyone using the Internet tab have actually
penalised all of us who have chosen to appear on the correct tab &
rewarded those that didn't. We are gong back to the internet tab if
you choose to ban us, good luck we have 8 ip addresses to work through
& can get plenty more!