So just one little question - has someone really been delisted
(banned) from masterservers just because of using sourcemod's sv_tags
disabler to get to internet tab??
  Quoting Gareth Williamson : For most of the custom list the only
real changes are ones which have cvar
 or startup options from valve themselves , also making a perfectly
good idea
 in the sv_tabs completely useless as what's the point in adding meta
tags to
 your sever if you get moved to another tab. I full agree with your
request
 to not use a workaround to visit the internet tab but you've slowly
killed a
 perfectly happy server to a small useless mess. From beta day one ff
on , 32
 man which we went to 28 with the added nice touch of connect ip:port
 allow slots for people to connect and have no waiting times for
people
 returning to the server. FF turn off as that wasn't our cup of tea.
The
 extra 4 slots 2 per team seemed to work well for everyone. Having
ran the
 server for months with noticeable amount of traffic and good setups.
To now
 empty on the weekend, wow thanks for the updates and all but we are
moving
 back to the internet tab and guess what we are full again cheers
valve
 sv_tag great idea why not include it on the internet tab and lose
the custom
 tab everyone wins. Oh idea as well : maxvisibleplayer = X , then
sv_tags X
 players. also include +maxplayers Y = sv_tags Y players. In your
sv_tag
 server line also why don't you include cvar like pure_1 or 2 am sure
some of
 your client would like to filter for this option?
 I know I would if I did not play on the server every day with the
7,668
 players who also popped in on a great game :) happy fraging hope I
didn't
 moan to much :) peace