I already did so...

dunno about the command, maybe it works in some
specific situations, however it crashed my server every
time. The command is executed from client console when
I haven't joined any team, the server output before
crash is following:

------- SERVER SOUNDSCAPES -------
- 6: 2fort.Indoor
- 5: 2fort.OutdoorFort
- 4: 2fort.OutdoorPond
- 2: 2fort.Underground
- 3: 2fort.Underground2
- 12: Badlands.Inside
- 13: Badlands.Outside
- 14: Badlands.OutsideInterior
- 8: Dustbowl.Indoors
- 7: Dustbowl.Outdoors
- 20: Granary.Inside
- 19: Granary.Outside
- 16: GravelPit.Inside
- 15: GravelPit.Outside
- 18: Hydro.Inside
- 17: Hydro.Outside
- 1: tf2.general_ambient
- 0: tf2.respawn_room
- 9: Well.DeepInside
- 10: Well.Inside
- 11: Well.Outside
-------- SOUNDSCAPE ENTITIES -----
./srcds_run: line 346: 20996 Illegal instruction
$HL_CMD
Add "-debug" to the ./srcds_run command line to
generate a debug.log to help with solving this problem
Tue Apr 29 15:44:56 EEST 2008: Server restart in 10 seconds
Tue Apr 29 15:44:57 EEST 2008: Server Quit

Quoting "1nsane ." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> It didn't seem to crash my server but you can use
Neph's plugin to

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > I have tested it only on TF2... if you are able to
test it on other
> games,
> > please share your results
> >
> >  Quoting Ronny Schedel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> > >  Does it affect only TF2 servers or all Source
based games?

> > >  > there is another command that crash the server
and should be
> blocked
> > -
> > >  > sv_soundscape_printdebuginfo
> > >  > Quoting Nephyrin Zey : I already published a
simple plugin to fix
> > >  > this. We made it public and
> > >  > resolved it :-P
> > >  > - Neph
> > >  > To unsubscribe, edit your list preferences, or
view the list