-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of JDoc0512
Sent: Wednesday, 21 May 2008 1:32 PM
To: Half-Life dedicated Win32 server mailing list
Subject: Re: [hlds] srcds memory leak.

I never see any of my servers use more than 400MB but after running full for
many hours, usually a few days, they just crash randomly on mapchange

  I don't know if this has to do with any of the mods and plugins I'm
running but it's very frustrating...

"1nsane ." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Yes I have noticed this as well, Pagefile has been steadily increasing.
Guess i'll have to nuke them at night more often.