-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Spencer 'voogru'
MacDonald
Sent: Tuesday, May 20, 2008 12:10 PM
To: 'Half-Life dedicated Win32 server mailing list'
Subject: [hlds] srcds memory leak.

Is it me, or is anyone experiencing massive memory leaks with srcds?

In the past updates they have got significantly worse, I used to be forced
to restart my server every 72 hours, now it's about 24 hours. Srcds will go
from using 260MB of usage on startup to nearly 600-700MB+ per instance
within 24 hours.

- voogru.