Or get some more interesting cheat detection methods online.

I know it may up the amount of false positives, but I don't see how
logging the modules that are loaded during the games startup/random
intervals, and then comparing the amount of players using them.

If it's a legitimate program, valve can revert the bans, etc.

Not a good idea, but we could do with a more proactive approach to
anti-cheat (Maybe even screenshots? :P)