so do you guys want something like this that leeps each community
accountable for the data it entered and you can filter out all data by
communities., please add more stuff if you are interested.
CommunityName-CommunityNameIndex
SteamID - SteamIDIndex-CommunityNameIndex
Name - NameIndex-CommunityNameIndex
IP - IPIndex-CommunityNameIndex
ServerName-ServerIndex-CommunityNameIndex
BanLevel-BanLevelIndex-ServerIndex
SteamIDIndex-NameIndex-TimeUsed-ServerIndex
SteamIDIndex-IPIndex-TimeUsed-ServerIndex
SteamIDIndex-BanLevelIndex